Friday, May 9, 2014

PMP Exam Prep, Eighth 8th Edition Review


PMP Exam Prep, Eighth Edition: Rita's Course in a Book for Passing the PMP Exam

PMP Exam Prep, Eighth Features

  • 8th Edition
˅ Show All Features ˅

PMP Exam Prep, Eighth Description

ReviewAfter years of managing projects, I did NOT look forward to preparing for the PMP exam. I was convinced the process was going to be tedious and overwhelming, but I was pleasantly surprised when I opened PMP Exam Prep! From the beginning of the book through the end, I actually ENJOYED my study experience reviewing concepts from a different perspective, learning how these concepts might be asked on the exam, and picking up lots of new tips and techniques to use on my real-world projects.This book made the certification process not only fun, but extremely valuable in my day-to-day job. I wish I had found this book earlier in my career!Barbara A. Carkenord, PMP, CBAP --International Training Expert and Founder of B2T Training ˅ Show All Description ˅

No comments:

Post a Comment